I'm feeling all sorts of loved on today since my girl Jenn gave me a new bloggy award and I also randomly won her contest for a Tassimo! HOLY HECK I'm so excited!!
Here are the rules for receiving this award:
Present this award to 7 others whose blogs you find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged you
Tell those 7 people they’ve been awarded the HONEST SCRAP AWARD and inform them of these guidelines in receiving the award.
Share “10 Honest Things” about yourself.
Here are “10 Honest Things” about myself:
- I can eat an entire sleeve of Ritz crackers without noticing.
- I am allergic to Dark Chocolate, Red Wine and Sharp Cheese. Most people tell me they feel sorry for me.
- I throw like a girl.
- Somehow a snake got in our house earlier this year and found it's way to my closet. I literally
criedsobbed and stood on the back of the sofa and would barely help hubs get it out. I still get jumpy when I walk in my closet.
- I can not stand when it's, its, their, they're and there are used incorrectly. I especially hate it when I catch myself later having used it incorrectly.
- I can break 5 boards (without spacers) with one kick.
- When I walk up stairs my pelvis cracks in two places on every step every time unless I walk up sideways like a moron. Old karate injuries still plague me.
- I used to wear rose colored glasses. Now my lens adjust for two astigmatisms and shoot lightning bolts from them when I'm
cross eyeddouble crossed.
- I sometimes think "holy crap I am married with two children, am living in our second house and wow, when did I grow up?!" (it's pretty cool though)
- I feel terrible guilt over the fact that I want to find another home for my cats.
And I tag:
p.s. I totally also wanted to tag Lu at Jaded Perspective but dang it Jenn beat me too it. So hugs anyways darling!